Thursday, February 2, 2012

"let's say amen"

Our sweet girl made us so proud today. Grace goes to parkway baptist w.e.e school in college station everyday, and so far we have had way more positive experiences than negative. She goes to Spanish class, chapel, dance, and music with brother Bob weekly. But twice a day the center joins together in the main building to pray together as a group, this is my absolute favorite thing about this center. Today when I picked grace up from school her teacher was so excited to tell me that Grace led the group prayer and her note said " it was awesome!" my sweet little 2 year old sassy pants spoke loud and clear to pray for each person in her class by name and then said " and thank you God for everyone in the room" . I'm so proud to be her momma today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment