Tuesday, June 16, 2009

THANK YOU THANK YOU


What a great weekend! We could not have asked for a better baby shower! Mike and I are so thankful to all of the family and friends that helped throw us the most AMAZING baby shower weekend... It helps to have family that likes to party! 

The Baby Shower at Buppy's for all the ladies was awesome! Jill and Amy really outdid themselves and worked so hard, and all of my friends and family/hostesses that helped contribute THANK YOU!! Jill and Nathan also threw us a Diaper Shower/Barbeque, at Nathan's house and it was a ton of fun.

My Dad and Charlotte were able to come into town for the festivities along with a lot of out of town family. It is always great to see everyone, It's hard not living close to family that you love so much! 

Needless to say Baby Grace is so blessed to have so many people to love her! I can already tell that I am going to have one spoiled little girl to deal with :)





1 comment:

  1. You're the cutest prego in the world! Thanks for inviting me to your shower!

    ReplyDelete