Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Lovie Lovie!


Ok I'm going with the valentines blog trend and posting what I LOVE most about my hubby today.

hmm... I love that every morning he gets up with Grace and gets her ready for the day, but what I love most about that is that I can hear him talking to her in the other room. Telling her good morning, making her laugh, talking to her in funny voices :). Its super cute, and such a great bonding time for them. He's such a great daddy :)

My turn to be corny...(this is Mike by the way) I love that despite our hectic schedule, Kim always finds the time to make sure Grace is happy and I am calm (she knows what I mean). Kim is the glue of our family, and without her Grace and I would be a mess. Although most people may consider me to be the structured one, it is in fact Kim that holds the family together, and for that I am truly grateful and forever in love. Happy Valentines Day to my best friend, beautiful wife, and amazing mother of our daughter Grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment