Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Ode to Valentines day..

Poll.... Do you think Valentines is a commercial gimmick?

On one hand I do. Who needs a box of chocolates and a singing gorrillia to say I love you..? Not me thats for sure. And in our house an abundance of candy is a curse, an ugly reminder that a diet is inevitable (remember who I married). Carnations are cheap and a little stinky and all flowers will die within the week. Diamonds are out of the budget, and cards these days are a little on the corny side. BUT....

On the other hand. There is nothing more cute than a husband trying to pick out a card for his wife, and it's always fun to have a date night every once in a while. I enjoy knowing I was thought of sweetly (who doesn't?).

ANYWAYS HAPPY VALENTINES WEEK!! I've got to get "valentines" for Grace's class (HAHA) she's having a party. (I know what your thinking and those are my thoughts exactly.)

On to the "why I love Mikey" part of the blog~

HE Does 98% of the LAUNDRY!!!! Yep you're jealous!!! I have nothing more to say..... LOVE YOU BABE!!!

HA...more like 100% (this is Mike again), she must be counting 2% when she covers herself with the warm clothes from the dryer while I fold them and put them away. Thats OK she does all the cooking and thank God for that or we would be having cereal every night.

Any who...I love Kim because she likes to go to bed early. I know that seems silly, but when you have to get up every day at 6 AM (Grace), its nice to feel rested. Sometimes its the small things that really add up...LOVE YOU TOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment