Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Cooking Marathon day two... gonna go for three!

WHEW! That was rough.. I was a little ambitious thinking that I could get everything done today, I am going to finish up tomorrow. I did a few more things than I had anticipated and still have a few more to go.

DONE:

Soups:
Homestyle Chicken Noodle
Broccoli Cheese

Chicken:
Balsamic ck. with cherry tomatoes
BBQ "bone in" Chicken Breasts
Salsa Verde Chicken

Pork:
Smothered "Ranch" Porkchops
BBQ Pulled Pork

Beef:
Lime Marinated Skirt Steak

Shrimp:
Chili Lime Shrimp
Lemon Garlic Shrimp

Sides:
Twice Baked Potatoes
Spicy Black Beans

TOMORROW:

Grace's MaSQUASH-a-roni and Cheese
15 breakfast fruit/yogurt smoothies to be frozen :).. I am excited about these!

BTW my kitchen looked like something out of a horror movie, my OCD husband would have lost his mind. My sister came over and uttered a multitude of "four letter words" when getting a good look at my mess. HA it was fun. I cranked up my country music and just got cookin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment