Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Love our Daddy!!

Sooo Grace woke up relatively early this morning and wanted to "put on make up". I took advantage of her willingness to get dressed up and we went outside and snapped some pictures for Daddy for fathers day. I had every intention of wrapping up the photos and "gifting" them for Sunday. WELL little miss blabber mouth spilled the beans the minute he walked in the door. "HEY DAD, I TOOK PICTURES FOR YOU TODAY! THEY'RE ON THE COUNTER!!" Wow.. thanks so much Gracie :).  She is such a little ham! She loved this today. She was posing and being twelve kinds of sassy:) I think they turned out pretty cute.. It helps to have such a cute little model :).



 This is her new "kiss and wave" move.. um she might be watching too much toddlers and tiaras..:)
I love the progression of these photos!
1. HEY this is FUN!
2. Ok this is not so fun, but I'll smile anyway
3. Ok this stinks.. and I'm done participating

She had lots of fun with these!

I LOVE this one!

And Grace absolutely loved taking the pictures with Daddy's hat :)

**** While I've been posting this, Grace is next to me telling Mike "Hey Dad.. your pictures are on mom's computer come see, but I can't tell you ok? its a surprise." :)

No comments:

Post a Comment