Sunday, September 20, 2009

Getting So Big!

Grace is finally able to fit into some of the cute clothes that I bought when we found out we were having a girl. We weighed her on Friday at she was right at 10 lbs! that a good gain, considering she was 5 lbs 13 oz! She has grown out of her newborn onesies and we are moving on to 0-3 month clothing YAY, let the fun begin :). I feel like she's starting to look like herself a little more and she is definately filling out. She has started smiling at us and is "talking" so much.
I started back to work on thursday... bittersweet. I was a mess in my car on the way to work, but I was just fine once my day started. It's going to be hard dropping her off at daycare, but I'm going to Scarlett O'Hara that, and think about it tomorrow :). Here are a few pics from this week.

check out my matching bow!!!

Loving my Daddy:)






Getting a big girl bath!

No comments:

Post a Comment