Monday, May 17, 2010

Whata Weekend!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Party!
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
A free slideshow by Smilebox

I hosted my cousin Amy's Bridal shower at my home this weekend with the help of my sister and family! It was really simple and beautiful. The food was good, the cake was DELICIOUS! and everybody seemed to have a wonderful time!

THEN!!! SUPRISE engagement party for my sister at Nathan's parents house! It was so cute and so emotional. She didn't have a clue AND they left me out of the loop just in case I couldn't keep my mouth shut! (I'm still getting over it) :)

I think I over did though this weekend.. not enough real food.. not enough water.. I'm paying the price today, at home with a tummy ache... no fun. But worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment