Sunday, May 13, 2012

Jill is GRADUATED and Mothers Day!

Grace showing us what different emotions looked like.. I think this was her CRAZY face :)


The HENDRY bunch :)

Sweetest face I know!

You'll have to excuse my looks, we partied a little hard last night.. HEY your little sister only graduates ONCE :)

Grace and her Cha-Cha

She loves her DeeDee :)

This is Grace and My Mamaw, Her Great-Grandmother :) 

My beautiful sister!!




 Sweet little beauty, all glittered and bling-ed!

So after graduation Jill and 2 of her friends had a HUGE party for all of their family. There were about 120 people who celebrated with us. We had a blast!


These are from friday night. We were setting up the pavilion and having a GREAT time, and of course Grace looked like a doll :)

Ok sooo we were supposed to be setting up from the party BUT we were distracted by the WOBBLE :)


No comments:

Post a Comment