Monday, August 31, 2009

She shot the Sheriff...

Sunday was an eventful day for Miss Grace. We went out and about doing a little shopping and Grace needed a diaper as we were getting loaded up in the car soo Mike said he would change her in the front seat :) Now a little background on Grace.. she likes to poop either 1: In a clean diaper, 2: No diaper at all. I was in the back seat because I had just fed her and I was peering over the seat in front of me watching this diaper change. As Mike was wiping her off she shot Poo straight into the air and on to my front seat. ( I ducked!) We had a good laugh! THEN as we were doing our nightly routine of getting her into her Jammies, Mike unhooks her diaper and she shot poop OVER the diaper and about 6 inches in front of her feet, covering the socks Mike had already removed to avoid any such dirty disaster. Epic Moment. ( I've got a blackmail picture of this momentous event).

So on a different note, Grace slept all night in her OWN room last night. We have had her in the pack in play in our room, but she has been doing so good and has been so predictable we moved her to her crib last night. She did awesome, she likes her sleep as much as her mommy and daddy :) She ate at 9:30 was asleep by 11p and didn't wake up until 5 this morning. She ate at 5 and let me sleep til 9:30! lol. lets pray this pattern continues, we are hoping to have her on a good schedule before I go back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment