Friday, January 20, 2012

Look how big she's gotten! AND Look how big she WAS!


So, I went to the doctor this week for my annual and did the dreaded step on the scale, and my doctor brought to my attention that I had lost 10 lbs this year, and last year at the same time I had lost 10 lbs! Soo from the first picture to the last is a 20 pound loss. I love looking at progression photos of miss Gracie too! She has gotten so big so fast! Though, her 2 year gain is somewhere around 10 lbs :) I'm excited that I can see the slow trim down in photos!

Secret to my success
1. A toddler who needs something every time I try to eat.. ( for all you dieters out there, you can rent her for a small fee (: ha)

2. A health conscious husband

3. A fabulous appetite suppressor called "STRESS" ha.

My goal for year three is to actually "move"..... I hate exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment