Monday, June 8, 2009

Baby Update :)




Today we had out 4-D Ultrasound, it was really a neat experience. Mike couldn't get off of work so Mom and Jill when with me. So Grace is VERY active all of the time so I was a little worried she wouldn't cooperate with the ultrasound and for most of the time she didn't. The tech had to keep jiggling her around and moving me from side to side. When we first started the scan she was sucking on her toes... then she stretched her head back and pushed her face up against my uterus so she looked smooshed  up. After about 15 minutes she started to cooperate but not for long. She has little pouty lips and chubby cheeks :) She measured in the 48th percentile for her growth which is GREAT (no worries about having a large baby). She measured right at 4 lbs, I asked the tech if she had short legs ( like me) and she said NO they looked average.. So maybe she's got a shot at being taller than 5 foot! HA. She also yawned about 5 times during the scan which was soo neat to see. We got about a 20 minute DVD of her moving around and acting silly.

I am really excited about this weekend, We have our baby shower and lots of family coming into town. I am super excited about seeing my Dad.. It's been about a year since we saw him last.

No comments:

Post a Comment