Tuesday, June 2, 2009

What's a Blog?

Ok soo, We are going to give this bloggin' stuff a shot. I was told today by a fellow teacher that I should blog... and with a busy summer approaching I should have plenty to write about (not to mention, it should give me something to do) SOO I"M BLOGGIN!

I have one HALF day left of teaching this week until summer vacation, and I am super excited! Mike and I have a long list of things to get done this summer, 
- June 8th ( 4D sonogram of baby Grace)
- June 13th Baby shower and Diaper shower
- July 6th close on our new house!
- Last week of July, HAVE A BABY!!

We hope to be all moved in to our new house before Grace is born, but we'll see. She is right on track with her growth, even measuring a little big (which is great considering the rough start we had). She never stops moving, Mike can really get her going in the evening, he is already irritating her :). He pokes at her and she pokes back... he's also been chasing her with the flashlight, which she seems to hate. Of course he thinks it's hilarious, I'm slightly less amused..

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging, cant wait to hear all about baby Grace. Little girls are just so much fun!


    Pam

    ReplyDelete