Friday, June 26, 2009

Where's the eject button?

Ok sooo HONESTLY, I can NOT relate to those who have the "Pregnancy is beautiful...The most amazing experience of my life" look on things. I consider myself an optimist and a go getter BUT I feel a need to complain! IT IS SO HOT! My sweet little girl is destined to be a kick boxer, AND she lives with the hiccups. I would LOVE to be able to take a deep breath without feeling like I'm going to explode. I feel her in my ribs 24-7 and I haven't slept through the night in nearly 4 months..Not to mention the "wonderful" first 5 months. I KNOW, I KNOW It's all worth it.. But I am soooo ready to get this show on the road. 

Ok enough complaining, we are very lucky. Grace is doing very well, she is measuring right on track. I am 35 weeks today ( hallelujah) with relatively little weight gain :). I am ready to start decorating her nursery in the new house. We have our first walk through today and we will close on the the 8th! yay! We pray for an easy delivery! ( for our baby and our things to the new house, ha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment