Wednesday, July 8, 2009

BABY COUNTDOWN! and MOVING

I had my weekly OB check this Tuesday, Grace looks great, she's down really low (no dilation yet, thank GOD!) and still measuring right on track. It still looks like we are having a petite little girl as she is in the mid 40% for growth, honestly I'm glad not to have to worry about delivering a large baby (Mike was close to 9 lbs). SHE IS SO ACTIVE I'm pretty sure she's fractured a rib of mine, and Mike seems to think that she is hula hooping at night! ha. 

WE CLOSED TODAY! We are officially homeowners, we are going to start moving things tonight and continue through the weekend, Pray that Mike doesn't get heatstroke, as you know I'm not going to be much help. Though, I will be putting Grace's room together FINALLY! pictures to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment