Thursday, July 30, 2009

A LIGHT at the end of what seems like an endless tunnel!

Okie dokie, here's the scoop.

My official due date is July 31st ( Friday) BUT my OB extended the due date by 9 (yes nine) days about 3 months ago because our little ladie was small. ok.... THEN she leveled out in growth so we were given a due week (facinating right?) Between July 31st and Aug 9th. It really peaved me to think we would have to wait LONGER.

SOOOO after my appointment on wednesday my bloodpressure was a smidge high, so unless Grace decides to come on her own this weekend, we are being induced on TUESDAY AUG 4th! whew... I didn't think I wanted to be induced, but after it was scheduled I feel really relieved. We got the last bit of baby stuff sterilized and put together, We are going to go grocery shopping tonight, and do a little bit of cleaning.

We are praying for a smooth delivery and healthy baby girl :)

1 comment:

  1. It is so hard to wait especially when you get to your due date!!! You can do it and it is going to be so wonderful when she gets hear! We are so excited for you guys. Good luck when on Tuesday or earlier (we will keep our fingers crossed for earlier) and if you have any questions about induction let me know! We had to do that with Addison.

    ReplyDelete