Tuesday, July 28, 2009

waiting, waiting, and more waiting...

Our due date is JULY 31st... today is July 28th.... I feel like a little kid waiting to open christmas presents. Last Wednesday's OB appointment concluded that I was about 2 cm dialated and 50% effaced.. my Dr. said everything looked great, my blood pressure was perfect, no weight gain this week, no swelling, baby's heartrate was great.. nothing wrong (TEXTBOOK). Which also means, no induction. I think the policy at my OB office is to let you go up to 2 weeks past the due date with no problems. I PRAY we don't go too late. I am not sleeping at all anymore, most of the time I'm falling asleep as Mike is getting up for work... We are walking around our neighborhood everynight for close to an hour, bags are packed, and we are ready to roll. We just have to wait for our little diva to decide to make her debue! I go back to see my OB tomorrow morning.. updates to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment