Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The many smiles of Gracie!






Looking back on the last 2 years, puts me in such a state of shock. I can not believe that this time two years ago,we were living in Kyle, not expecting to move or change jobs. This time last year I was walking around my new neighborhood trying to start labor, and now I'm taking a few quiet moments to blog about my incredibly beautiful, bright eyed little girl.

Mike and I laugh at her all day long, the "jibberish" that she speaks, the way her hair sticks out all over the place, how she dances at music we didn't even notice, how she laughs after she kisses you, how she plays with Willie... My list goes on!
I know every parent thinks their kid is a genius, and I definitely fall into that mold! Everything she does amazes us!! We started Whole Language reading skills and she can now pick out her name and the word "mommy" out of different words. My degree is Early Childhood Development, I KNOW kids are capable of so many different things, but when you actually "See" their little minds working, It really is one of God's gifts. Why would anyone not want to give their child the tools they need to succeed just blows my mind!
Thank you Lord for blessing me today with a beautiful family

No comments:

Post a Comment