Thursday, July 29, 2010

When did she get so big?

This was before our outdoor picture session was cancelled, doesn't she look cute? She is 100% girl, She wakes up every morning and points to her hairbows on the wall, and says "bow?" like put it in my hair mommy :) When it falls out she picks it up and trys to stick it back on her head. Tonight her hairbow fell out and she took it over to daddy and said "bow?" He told her "baby, daddy can't do bows, Daddy can't braid your hair either :)" She giggles infront of the mirror the whole time I fix her hair. What would I have done with a Tomboy?? :)



I can not believe how much Grace has changed.. My little baby is getting so big :) She is walking so well, and really starting to show more interest in talking. I can't believe it's been a year already!

No comments:

Post a Comment